lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016

Conclusion


Hello to everyone, this semester I was posting about several themes of my field of study, that is Biology. As the past semester I like this idea of writing about certain themes because I could expand my knowledge of the topic posted, expand my ability to write, read and speak English. I feel myself more security because this semester I had the opportunity to be part of the English Conversational course as a listener and this course gave me the skill to write and speak with more fluidly and helped me in my English course. I really hope that you enjoying and learning about the themes that I posted. Finally, I am so thankful with the professor because she always believed in me, and my ability to learn. Thank you for getting the best of me.


Happy summer vacation!!!!



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario